Software apps and online services
Using Wemos D1, GSM Module, MQ5/MQ6 Sensor and IoT platform (ThingsIO.AI).
Here it will give message on your phone also when fire detected.
Wemos D1 :
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except for D0)
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Power jack, 9-24V power input.
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with nodemcu
Microcontroller --> ESP-8266EX
Operating Voltage --> 3.3V
Digital I/O Pins --> 11
Analog Input Pins --> 1(Max input: 3.2V)
Clock Speed --> 80MHz/160MHz
Flash --> 4M bytes
Length --> 68.6mm
Width --> 53.4mm
Weight --> 25g
Pin | Function | ESP-8266
TX | TXD | TXD
RX | RXD | RXD
A0 | Analog input, max 3.3V input | A0
D0 | IO | GPIO16
D1 | IO, SCL | GPIO5
D2 | IO, SDA | GPIO4
D3 | IO, 10k Pull-up | GPIO0
D4 | IO, 10k Pull-up, BUILTIN_LED | GPIO2
D5 | IO, SCK | GPIO14
D6 | IO, MISO | GPIO12
D7 | IO, MOSI | GPIO13
D8 | IO, 10k Pull-down, SS | GPIO15
G | Ground | GND
5V | 5V | -
3V3 | 3.3V | 3.3V
RST | Reset | RST
GSM is a mobile communication modem; it is stands for global system for mobile communication (GSM). The idea of GSM was developed at Bell Laboratories in 1970. It is widely used mobile communication system in the world. GSM is an open and digital cellular technology used for transmitting mobile voice and data services operates at the 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz and 1900MHz frequency bands.
GSM system was developed as a digital system using time division multiple access (TDMA) technique for communication purpose. A GSM digitizes and reduces the data, then sends it down through a channel with two different streams of client data, each in its own particular time slot. The digital system has an ability to carry 64 kbps to 120 Mbps of data rates.
There are various cell sizes in a GSM system such as macro, micro, pico and umbrella cells. Each cell varies as per the implementation domain. There are five different cell sizes in a GSM network macro, micro, pico and umbrella cells. The coverage area of each cell varies according to the implementation environment.
- Improved spectrum efficiency
- International roaming
- Compatibility with integrated services digital network (ISDN)
- Support for new services.
- SIM phonebook management
- Fixed dialing number (FDN)
- Real time clock with alarm management
- High-quality speech
- Uses encryption to make phone calls more secure
- Short message service (SMS)
MQ5 --> LPG, Natural Gas, Town Gas :
- Wide detecting scope
- Stable and long life
- Fast response and High sensitivity
This is a LOW Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equiped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller.
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler LOW Level Triger expansion board, which is compatible with arduino
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, *PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Relay of high quality loose music relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming
VCC : Connected to positive supply voltage (supply power according to relay voltage)
GND : Connected to negative supply voltage
IN1: Signal triggering terminal 1 of relay module
IN2: Signal triggering terminal 2 of relay module
Each submodular of the relay has one NC(nomalclose), one NO(nomalopen) and one COM(Common). So there are 2 NC, 2 NO and 2 COM of the channel relay in total. NC stands for the normal close port contact and the state without power; No stands for the normal open port contact and the state with power. COM means the common port. You can choose NC port or NO port according to whether power or not.