It's a Seeeduino Cloud board carry a Camera Shield. The camera sense the motion and take a picture. There is a Python script running on linux side to process the posting photo to Facebook.
The baby live feed idea lead me to find this reference project: It teach all the instructions to make it happen.
The different are:
a. It used USB web cam with Arduino Yun, I used Camera Shield with Seeeduino Cloud
b. It used internal SD slot come with Arduino Yun, I used external USB disk.
Several Steps should prepare first :
1. Register a Facebook developer account and create a App
2. Register a Temboo account for Facebook API
3. Build a Facebook upload photo code in Python as a script
4. Download the Python SDK in USB disk and plug in Seeeduino Cloud
5. Wire camera in serial port (9, 3) (Rx/Tx)
6. Start Arduino Code and Running Python Script
The Arduino code is here
Python Script (Mark xxx are Temboo account info and Facebook Token)
Camera Kit Setup
The Blue LED turn on to indicate the motion detected, then start taking picture and store photo into USB.
The Blue LED flash a bit to indicate the processing to post photo to Facebook.
Then you could check sweet baby's live feeds on Facebook no matter where you are.
It's a most natural way to keep connection in this social media century.