With the use of Seeeduino XIAO and OLED display, you are to display any data in real-time, making visualizing results much easier than before. Here, sensors related to water quality are used, hence it is a Mini Water Quality Station. This water quality station can detect TDS, Turbidity, and water level reading, which can be used to measure home drinking water to meet the drinking standards.
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) reading
- Turbidity reading
- Water Level reading
- Pressing the button to change the displaying data
The components are connected as follow:
- Grove - Button ->
- Grove - TDS Sensor ->
- Grove - Turbidity Sensor ->
- Grove - Water Level Sensor ->
- Grove - OLED Display ->
SCL to A7&
SDA to A8
Note: For Seeeduino XIAO Pinout reference, please visit wiki.
1. Install the Seeeduino XIAO Board library as follow:
Copy and paste
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Seeed-Studio/Seeed_Platform/master/package_seeeduino_boards_index.json in the Additional Boards Library URLs.
- Copy and paste
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Seeed-Studio/Seeed_Platform/master/package_seeeduino_boards_index.jsonin the Additional Boards Library URLs.
Navigate to Tools -> Boards -> Boards Manager... and search
Seeeduino xiao and install.
- Navigate to Tools -> Boards -> Boards Manager... and search
Seeeduino xiaoand install.
2. Install the U8g2 library for OLED Display:
- Navigate to Sketch -> Include Library -> Manage Libraries... and search U8g2library and install
- Install the U8g2 library for OLED Display:Navigate to Sketch -> Include Library -> Manage Libraries... and search U8g2library and install