Howto get a DS18B20 temperture sensor working with Wio link
Follow the Server Deployment Guide at
- Follow chapter 6.2 at the Advances User Guide
- Download DS18B20 driver source (see link under attachments). Beware, the driver isn't perfect. Is only works with the sensor at D1 Connector (Pin 12)!
- Google for OneWire & DallasTemperture Arduino Library and download
- Put all sources under grove_drivers/grove_dsb18b20
- Build with './scan_drivers.py'
- There should be no errors
- Logoff from app
- Switch Region at Logon Screen to Custom. At next screen give your local server IP address.
- Sign in new (local) useraccount
- If you have success, you should see the Grove Example & Grove_ds18b20 in the app menu under "Groves"
- Solder the 4,7k resistor & pins to the grove protoshield, as shown at the picture
- Connect the resistor with Vcc and S0
- Connect the sensor cables to the right pins (Vcc, Ground, Data = S0)
- Connect the protoshield to D1 connector of the Wio Link. Only D1 (= Pin12) works, it's hardcoded in the driver. I'm not a programmer. If someone could write better code, feel free to do so.
- Add your Wiolink in the App, you should see this at the local server log
- Attach Grove_ds18b20 to Digital1 Connector (Only works with this!!!!!)
- Update Firmware, you should see this at the local server
- Check API
- Get device should response 1, I have only a single sensor, so I couldnt test with more than one
This all isn't perfect, but works for me :-)