A. Connecting LED
- The -ve terminal of the LED is connected to the GND pin of Arduino UNO.
- Take +ve terminal of the LED and warp it with the one terminal of 330 ohm resistor.
- Connect the other terminal of the resistor with the GPIO pin 10 of Arduino UNO.
B. Connecting MQ sensor
- The 4 pins of MQ sensor ie., VCC, GND, AOUT, DOUT. We have to connect GND and VCC pin of MQ sensor to GND and 5V pin of Arduino respectively.
- the DOUT pin of MQ sensor is connected to the A0 pin of Arduino.
C. Connecting LED Display
- There are 16 pins in the LED Display. Connect pin 1, 3, 5, 16 to the GND pin of the Arduino.
- Connect pin 2 and 15 of LED Display to the 5V pin of the Arduino.
- Connect pin 4 of Display to D7, pin 6 to D6, pin 11 to D5, pin 12 to D4, pin 13 to D3, pin 14 to D2 of the Arduino.
D. Connecting Buzzer
- Connect the -ve terminal of the buzzer to the GND pin of the Arduino.
- Connect the +ve terminal of the Buzzer to D8 pin of the Arduino.
NOTE: Connect all components on a Breadboard without connecting to power supply or performing any cross check. It may cause damage to the components.